We believe that great teachers make great schools, and that great schools can change the lives of young people.
Rich in cultural and social diversity, CORE Education Trust’s academies challenge boundaries and make a difference.
Our students deserve the best: people who embrace our values and are role models for our students; people who inspire others and help provide students with the education, skills and experiences to not only achieve excellence, but thrive.
As an employer, we care passionately about the wellbeing of those who work with us too. We’re committed to the personal and professional development of our staff, and offer a range of competitive benefits.
For more information and to see our latest vacancies, visit Work With Us on the CORE Education Trust website.
Not a vacancy in your subject or specialism yet? Submit to our Talent Pool to be considered for future roles by emailing an ‘Expression of Interest’ to [email protected]
benefits / perks of joining rockwood academy
- Common-sense’ and fair approach to duties
- Opportunities to get involved in the wider life of the Academy (CCF, D of E and Sports fixtures)
- Staff social events and on-site gym facilities
- Regular staff symposium and surveys that give opportunity to contribute to systems and shape the culture at the academy
- Comprehensive support and development for ECTs
- Calendared ‘well-being’ events
- Directed time calendar transparency and adherence to 1265
- Centrally planned Personal Development sessions for tutors to deliver
- Minimal, ‘straightforward’ data entries that are streamlined and supported by the use of SISRA
- A culture of development for all teachers through lesson drop ins and a clear line management structure
- Common-sense’ approach to marking and feedback
- Pastoral team to support all form tutors
- Centralised behaviour systems with visible and supportive SLT
- CPD to develop all members of Team Rockwood
- Free secure parking for all staff
- Access to Westfield Health package