The Business Studies department is committed to providing a learning experience to help all pupils achieve their full potential. The department studies a range of topic areas and enhances the development of future work-related skills.
- Develop and maintain strong links with local and national businesses to contextualise learning through the use of real-life situations and problem-solving scenarios
- Develop students’ skills ready for the workplace, which in turn will contribute to their economic well-being
- Give students real insight into the world of business through related educational visits
- To help students acquire a range of skills, including decision-making, problem-solving, innovation, risk-taking and leadership
- Head of Department – Mrs R Daley
Key Stage 4
Edexcel BTEC Business Level 2 (75% Coursework, 25% Exam)